– This is an anti-aging therapy. Use it 3 times a week for 20 minutes over 2 months for best results. Benefits include: reduces fine lines & wrinkles, stimulates collagen production, improves skin tone, firms skin, energizes skin cells, reduces pore size and more.
- These beds have 36 lamps and 3 – 500 watt facials. They have 100 watt reflector lamps on the bottom and 140 watt reflector lamps on the top. The 140 watt lamps on top are considered high performance lamps. Ideal for clients with a good base tan who wish to significantly deepen their tan. This bed is level 2 & has a $ 3.50 upgrade.
- These beds have 30 lamps and 2 – 500 watt facials. They have 100 watt reflector lamps on the bottom and 80 watt reflector lamps on the top. Reflector lamps tan more efficiently because all UV light is reflected inside the lamp. The reflector lamp only emits light in the 180 degrees toward the client. This concentration of light makes the bed 40% stronger than standard beds. The maximum exposure time is 20 minutes. Ideal for clients wish to establish a base tan.
-This is our spray on sunless tanning booth. It uses a cosmetic bronzer, DHA, and Aloe Vera. The actual session takes less than a minute. The tan will develop over the next 4-6 hours, the color will peek in 24 hours and will last 5-7 days. This is ideal for anyone. One session is $20.00
-The booth has 40 lamps. Some advantages of the booth are that 1) It provides a very even tan 2) It is cooler – you’re not sweating 3) Good for claustrophobics. You can lean on the back of the unit for support & you should hold your arms up for part of the time for a very even tan. The maximum exposure is 20 minutes. Increase exposure time slowly as there is a chance of burning. Ideal for clients who want an even tan & feel claustrophobic
– These beds have 32 lamps and 2 – 500 watt facials. They have 100 watt standard tanning lamps. The maximum exposure is 20 minutes. Initial exposure should be between 8-12 min. Ideal for clients establishing a base tan and for maintaining a tan.
– The ONYX is a high performance tanning bed. The bed has 44 lamps and 4 – 1000 watt facials. The total output is 11,000 watts. A standard bed emits about 3,500 watts. All lamps are 160 watt VHR (Very High Output Reflector) lamps. The reflector lamps emit light only in the 180 degrees toward the client. This bed offers impressive results especially on the face & neck area. The maximum exposure is 12 minutes. If client does not yet have a good base they may tan 5-8 minutes. Ideal for clients with a good base tan who want awesome results in the shortest amount of time. This bed is level 3 & has a $ 5.50 upgrade or the option of $ 1.10 a minute.